This weekend is an unexpected weekend in NYC as we were supposed to be down in Chapel Hill celebrating two of our high school friends’ wedding. Unfortunately due to Bo’s work schedule that just couldn’t come to fruition and therefore I had to call Delta early yesterday morning to cancel our trip. I guess things work out for the best though because Delta was kind enough to send me this alert this morning, bright and early, even though we cancelled our trip!
The unexpected free weekend will hopefully allow both of us time to catch up and relax. Yesterday I was able to enjoy a Summer Friday to it’s fullest.
- Awesome Equinox class (Body Sculpt with Lou Ideker at 54th and Lex)
- What to Expect When You’re Expecting with Meg and her roommate
- Wine and relaxing on our couch with Theodora
- Dinner and drinks at Rye House with Theodora, Laura, Brad, Leticia, and Bo
The rest of our weekend plans include a run this morning, checking out Nike’s Celebration of Sports event on Pier 46 this afternoon, finally cashing in a Rue La La blowout, and celebrating our friend’s 30th birthday tonight!
But, last but not least, I have an exciting giveaway to share with you guys. As you may recall, Nature Made provided me with the awesome opportunity to enjoy yoga in Times Square this week. In addition, they want to make it easier for one of my readers to find their OM this summer whether it’s on the beach, in your house, or in Times Square!
One lucky reader will receive the same gift bag they sent me and Theodora, chock full of awesome and useful gifts!
- Vitamin D w/portable key chain and bottle
- Flip flops
- Beach Towel
- Beach bag
- iPod speakers
- Nature Made Water Bottle
- Nature Made Hat
- Yoga Mat
- Athleta Gift Card ($50)
To enter, leave a comment answering one of the following questions. Each comment will count as a separate entry:
- What is your favorite vitamin or supplement that you take?
- What is one item on your summer to do list?
- Who is a runner you’d love to see featured in Marathons+Moderation?
I will choose a winner Monday at 9pm EST.
“I received a free gift pack from Nature Made to review. Nature Made did not require that I write this post or any of the language in this post. All opinions and views expressed are my own.”