This year, I have four different occasions calling for Secret Santa gifts. Even though I should be accustomed to this aspect of the holiday season, each year I feel clueless. After searching the internet for ideas, I’ve pulled together my top picks of under $25 gifts. You won’t find any gift cards included in this post as I do my best to avoid gift cards. Even though they can make the perfect gift, I find them a bit too impersonal. I’ve done my best to include at least a few items that can be given to males, majority of items which are workplace appropriate and of course the four items I’ve picked for this year’s Secret Santa gifts.
- We buy both the traditional peppermint back and the cup version in bulk on Black Friday as it’s the perfect gift for neighbors, co-workers and family alike. If you’ve never tried it, they give out samples during the hoilday season in all the William-Sonoma stores. Trust me, one sample will turn into five if you’re like me. $12-$25
- This Ole Henriksen On-The-Go set is perfect for that friend who is always dashing from her workout to the next social commitment or spends a lot of time jet-setting. $15
- Over 8,200 consumers have made the KMASHI External Battery Bank the best selling iPhone batter pack on Amazon! The compact power bank can charge to iPhone, iPad, and Android at rapid speed and contains 6.5 hours of charging when full! $11.89
- This Sephora Perfume Travel Sampler is perfect for any female as she is sure to like one of the seven scents featured in this mini set. Even better, she can exchange the included voucher for a FREE rollerball or travel spray of her favorite fragrance! $25
- This Contigo 20 oz snap seal travel mug makes the perfect gift for anyone on your list! A spill-proof way to carry a smoothie, coffee or other favorite beverage to the office, this will quickly become their favorite to-go mug! $12.99
- This candle brand has a cult following and now that they’ve made a mini size in six different scents, it will make anyone’s home smell delightful during the holidays and beyond. $12.00
- This tiny Bluetooth speaker will allow everyone on your list to enjoy great sound quality wherever they go. Perfect for beach weekends, home office, cooking in the kitchen or at the park, this delivers up to 12 hours of sound! $15.85
- This Jack Black Lip Balm set is perfect for anyone on your list! The hydrating and SPF protecting lip balm comes in four delicious flavors ranging from mint to mango. The brand makes it masculine enough for a guy but the benefits make it perfect for everyone! $25
- This scarf will keep both men and women alike warm and cozy regardless of whether that’s in their freezing office or on the commute. $16.50
- An ornament that is personalized to their hobbies, interests or their city is a great gift for anyone on your list who decorates a Christmas tree each year. I typically find great ornaments at Anthropologie, Macy’s and Paper Source!
Your turn: What’s the best Secret Santa gift you’ve received or given?