Happy Friday friends! I hope you all have had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend. I know my hometown friends in Savannah, Georgia are enjoying a holiday today to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Did you know that Savannah hosts the second largest St. Patrick’s Day parade in the US and the third largest in the world? As I mentioned, I’m off to Albuquerque, New Mexico this weekend for fun in the sun with Brooks. As part of my ambassadorship, they annually host us for a running-focused weekend with their Beast training team. We have a track workout, trail run and nutrition session on the agenda in addition to getting a sneak peak at the newest Brooks products!
Now, let’s dive into this week’s edition of Friday Favorites, including recipes, articles, posts and other things that caught my eye this week.
- I’ve been digging bright nail polishes thes past few weeks and am especially in love with the color I chose for yesterday’s manicure. OPI’s Flashbulb Fuschia is a fun magenta, pink color combination that is perfect for Spring!
- Maybe I’m behind the times but has anyone else seen the Boxed Water before? I discovered it this morning at the airport and loved that it was cheaper than the other options while also being Earth friendly!
- I follow a few fashion bloggers on Instagram and Bloglovin’ as I love to gain inspiration from their gorgeous, styled looks. Sometimes one or two items resonate with me but I loved EVERY ITEM in Lindsey’s Spring Workwear Fashion post yesterday! Fun fact – Lindsey was one of my good girlfriends back when I lived in Philadelphia!
- I realized that while I’ve shared bits and pieces of my maternity wardrobe with you all, I haven’t shared one of my basics – this flattering, maternity v-neck tshirt. Available in a number of colors, this was the first maternity item I bought back in December. I now own the shirt in black, white and aqua and love that it’s less than $20, the long length will grow with my belly and the ruching adds a flattering touch.
- How delicious does this loaf look?! When Jenna shared this image on Instagram yesterday I knew that I had to bake her lemon blueberry bread immediately upon returning from New Mexico! A slice would make a perfect afternoon treat next week when paired with a warm cup of tea!
- While we’re on the topic of baking, while I have no interest in Peeps or Cadbury Eggs come Easter season, I always enjoy at least a few Reese’s Eggs. These homemade Reese’s Eggs look delicious and may just have to be a fun Spring project!
- Again this season, these are my favorite go-to casual shoes and I love that they can pair with everything from a t-shirt dress to jeans. I wore them non-stop while we were in San Francisco and I am sporting them today as well.
- Bo and I are in love with mango these days, especially the fresh-cut juicy mango I found at Whole Foods earlier this week. I spent some time on Pinterest looking for mango recipes and pinned this Quinoa Mango Black Bean Salad for next week’s dinner menu.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and instead is a list of the things of my favorite things this week. As normal, it includes lots of beauty and fashion items which means there are a few affiliate links via ShopStyle. It takes time and money to maintain a blog so I thank you for the support and few cents that come from clicking through the links!