Happy Friday friends!
This week was crazier than expected and I didn’t have time to save as many articles, blog posts, or recipes this week. In fact, I have about 20 different things screen shot on my phone so I can go back and read them this weekend. Luckily, there is plenty of time to relax and catch up this weekend head of my Monday morning flight to Las Vegas. I am not a fan of Las Vegas and therefore have denied the fact that I’ll be there for four nights. I need to figure out dinner plans for Monday so please let me know if you have recommendations on the Strip that are worth the money while not breaking the bank.
Anyway, back to today’s post. Instead of skipping today’s Friday Favorites post I figured that I’d dedicate this week’s Friday Favorites to talking about something I started during last week’s flight – Fall window shopping. As I rarely head to Park Avenue to browse Saks, Bloomingdales or any of the other windows, I love that I can easily window shop online by opening my favorite retailer tabs and clicking their Fall or New sections. While some people aren’t quite ready to hear the F-word (Fall), I am already dreaming of mums, crunchy leaves, and wearing layers! Even though I’m still not doing much shopping, a little “window” shopping never hurt anyone, right? Here are the items on my wish list, aka Pinterest board for Fall.
- This blazer in camel & black because who wants to pay full price for a blazer anyway?
- These over-the-knee boots in taupe or grey are perfect for Fall without breaking the bank.
- I burn this candle in my home office October through February without fail.
- This Joie blouse is beautiful, but more than I’d want to spend, so now I’m on the hunt for a cheaper version.
- I loved J.Crew’s silk ruffle blouses back in 2010 and this updated version would pair perfectly with the blazer, dark jeans, skinny belt, and the over the knee boots for a casual Friday office outfit.
- I’m so in love with this cross-body purse that I may use a J.Crew gift card I’ve been saving to buy it!
- This wool sweater coat screams “curl up by the fire with a hot toddy and a good book.”
- These pants showed up in a Nordstrom email as a top-rated item and I can see why. Everyone who has reviewed them, from 25-55, raves about their flattering fit.
Hopefully this weekend I’ll have time to update you guys on a few of the other things on my radar as well as the next round of ClassPass reviews! Have a great weekend!
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and instead is a list of the things of my favorite things this week. As normal, it includes lots of beauty and fashion items which means there are a few affiliate links via ShopStyle. It takes time and money to maintain a blog so I thank you for the support and few cents that come from clicking through the links!
Photo source is http://wachabuy.com/fall-outfits-to-copy/.